An exciting opportunity for a dispute resolution specialist to join a leading Government Department for a 12 month contract, based in Sydney CBD.
This leading Government Department is seeking a Dispute Resolution Specialist to work within the workers' compensation team for a 12 month contract, located in Sydney CBD. In this role you will receive, respond and effectively resolve disputes raised by customers. You will actively drive and engage in opportunities to continually improve and enhance services to our customers.
- Provide high quality specialist services for Workers Insurance customers.
- Use your expert specialist knowledge to deliver accurate, timely, empathetic and efficient endto-end resolution of customer disputes.
- Work with your team and other internal stakeholders to achieve positive customer outcomes.
- Complete quality reviews of liability and work capacity disputes within legislated timeframes.
- Review and provide feedback/guidance to claims staff.
- Promote positive working relationships with external stakeholders.
- Drive model litigant behaviours.
- Lead and undertake the education of internal and external stakeholders on precedents and emerging trends to ensure they act consistently with the best available information.
Skills & Experience
- Comprehensive understanding of workers insurance legislation.
- Extensive experience in alternate dispute resolution/litigation in insurance related matters.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Admission as a legal practitioner to the Supreme Court of NSW (desirable).