This is an amazing opportunity to work at a Global Asset Management organisation based in Sydney.
In this role, you will have the autonomy, freedom & flexibility to oversee the full fund accounting function for Australia. You will be part of a flat hierarchy advising the CFO, COO & Senior Executives.
In this oversight role, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight the day to day, monthly/quarterly and annual fund accounting related activities across a range of unlisted managed investment schemes and ETFs
- Oversight of daily unit pricing, fund distributions, fee processing, audit management, managing fund custody accounts and associated documentation, new fund establishment and ownership for the implementation of new business initiatives such as share classes, performance fees and ETF fund structures.
- Manage the relationship with the Custodian, Auditors & Industry Bodies
- Ensure the fund accounting function meets all business, project and regulatory requirements and initiatives as needed for local and global requirements
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory changes affecting the funds management industry, ensuring these are incorporated into the fund accounting team processes and procedures where applicablicable
- Assist CFO, COO & Executive Leadership team
- 10+ years relevant senior experience in a fund accounting service environment ideally within a fund manager
- Detailed knowledge of the rules and regulations with respect to managed funds and the regulatory requirements of a Responsible Entity
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to resolve complex fund accounting service issues
- CA/CPA Qualified
Please register your interest in this position by sending through a copy of your CV to Tamara Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8986 3145 for a confidential discussion.