Great permanent opportunity for a Digital Producer/Content Manager
This is a great role for an individual who wants to progress into Digital space. You have an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Australian building/property businesses on a permanent basis. Based in Rhodes, you will be looking after their digital product & content and overall visibility of their digital platform.
You have a good understanding on CMS/CRM marketing systems, strong technical capabilities in data, systems and we. You also have previous experience in digital marketing/product or content and have worked on analytical role, where you have liaised with stakeholders, created roadmaps, gathered requirement and used your skills to document, monitor and train etc.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the creation, management, and execution of product roadmap within the digital portfolio
- Engaging with internal stakeholders & external vendors to drive Digital product improvement
- Assisting in the evaluation of digital platforms and tools where relevant
- Ensuring regular competitor analysis is carried out and business is kept informed of relevant competitor activity
- Maintaining effective internal communications of new features and functionality associated with digital platforms
- Providing additional support to the Digital Customer Experience team on tasks
- Keeping up to date with industry best practices
- Managing the day-to-day content curation and product updates for digital channels and support systems ensuring the brand website and visualisation tool remain up to date
- Ongoing management of product and assets featured on digital channels including but not limited to the brand website, customiser tool and Framework
- Coordinating product changes / updates with procurement, suppliers, and the marketing team
- Ensuring all product designs / home designs are kept up to date on digital channels
- Providing training on content management and support systems to other team members where required
- Monitoring responsiveness of digital platforms, and flag to relevant support teams if improvements are required
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders, suppliers, industry and partner organisations
- Maintaining all manuals, process and procedure documents in relation to digital platforms
What you'll have:
- 2 years' experience in Business Analysis with strong analytical skills
- Previous Digital Marketing, Product or Content Manager experience
- Previous experience managing and maintaining external relationships with vendors and sourcing new potential vendors
- Exposure to Content Management Systems and/or CRM Marketing Systems (and mailing platforms)
- Solid skills in web, data and systems - you are technically savvy
- Copywriting experience (preferred)
- Experience with Framework / Sitecore (preferred)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, solutions-oriented performer
- Attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
This could be great role for Junior/Mid-level Digital Business Analyst who is looking to progress more into Digital Product/marketing space. If you believe that you have the above skills and experience, you should apply for the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.