The Delivery Practices Specialist is responsible for providing expert advice on compliant and innovative delivery practices and learner styles to improve learner outcomes.
The Delivery Practices Specialist is responsible for the provision of expert advice and guidance on compliant and innovative delivery practices and learning styles to improve learner outcomes.
- Work closely with the business to understand current and future delivery needs and formulate custom strategies to drive optimal delivery, training and assessment practices and systems.
- Lead the integration of innovative delivery practices and coordinate their integration into delivery practices.
- Foster and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the learner delivery and support outcomes are realised.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to ensure high quality learning outcomes are based on sound understanding and assessment of learning styles and delivery.
- Identify and support opportunities for educational quality enhancement to promote and improve learner outcomes through expanding teacher capability.
- Provide advice and guidelines on quality delivery and assessment practices including customisation, contextualisation, training needs analysis, training programs context, RPL, moderation and assessment.
- Manage the review of high risk practices such as assessment, training plans, online learning and offshore delivery to inform improvements.
- Review and analyse training and assessment systems including strategies, delivery and performance data and provide reports on risk areas and advice on process changes.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Appropriate Degree or Diploma at AQF level 5-8 or equivalent and appropriate vocational or industrial experience
- High level planning and analytical skills and the ability to manage innovative solutions
- Thorough knowledge of educational enhancement delivery practices and learning styles
To find out more about this and other opportunities with NSW Government call Shelley Austin today on 02 8986 3125.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.