Database Administrator Opportunity
About the Organisation:
A leading organisation in Australia, looking to make a meaningful impact on the industry. They have a strong work hard play hard culture and emphasise a good work-life balance. There a lot of extra perks that come with the job including free gym membership, additional paid annual leave and more. They are located within the CBD.
About the role:
- Design & develop database solutions to fulfil business requirements (including coding activities) using .net
- Help build application capability with stakeholders (including external vendors), provide input to projects and advice to resolve incidents and problems.
- Help design and deliver database architecture to ensure secure access and availability in accordance with the needs of the business
- Provide input into the building of greenfield applications and impact on existing applications and systems
- Solid understanding of web application & database development, especially SQL
- Strong security skills and approach to SQL Server administration and general ICT security concepts
- Strong scripting skills and a track record of introducing productivity improvements using automation, new technologies and processes
- Excellent documentation and communication skills for internal and external stakeholder management
If you are or know anyone who would be interested in the role, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.