An opportunity has arisen in this market leader for an outstanding Senior Customer Analytics Analyst for in a Top ASX listed organisation. You will be working in a high performing team who are constantly looking to improve.
- Provide customer analytic insights to drive changes cross Marketing, Product and various operation teams and ultimately to improve customer value and key business metrics.
- End to end control over the marketing analytics process
- Identify business opportunities, conduct financial / ROI assessment and present business case and work with various partners to push for solution implementation.
- Work with Marketing teams to understand customer segments and their needs, profile our customer base and monitor the base composition change.
- Conduct experiment analysis, causal inference, lifetime value calculation and what if analysis.
- BS in Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or similar or MBA in Marketing or Business Analytics. Masters is preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant industry experience analyzing customer data using SQL, Python, R, SAS or other statistical packages
- Commercially astute
- Telco, financial services or utilities experience will be highly favourable
- Self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to manage priorities across multiple stakeholders.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0289863147 to have a talk about career opportunities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.