Exciting role for a Senior Data Analyst at a leading financial services organisation
This leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a data analyst for a 6 month contract, based in Sydney CBD. The primary purpose of the role will be to support the project by providing quality analytics and insights for deliverables.
- Provide quality analytics, insights and reporting across all initiatives within the team
- Contribute data analysis across the lifecycle of each initiative to enable informed and effective decision making
- Manage specific deliverables and analytical tasks related to data discovery, data quality profiling, remediation investigations, reporting etc.
- Comprehensive experience in data discovery, quality profiling, source to target and data lineage analysis
- OMNIA Exposure
- Advanced Teradata SQL experience
- Experience with Hadoop
- Experience within financial services preferred
- Good communication skills