Control System Data Specialist
An exciting opportunity exists with a Government utilities provider for a Control System Data Specialist. This position is to provide the technical capability and leadership required to integrate and maintain data and data linkages for its management systems and related supporting systems and to ensure this data, analysis, supporting systems, processes, people and culture endures and provides increasing value.
In addition to delivery artefacts such as dashboarding, triage and data remediation, the role will provide service and inputs into the wider governance body including analysis, policy, process and strategic recommendations. This role will require the development and maintenance of extensive relationships with subject experts across different data sources and teams.
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline.
- Specialist-level expertise in OT and/or ICT systems, with knowledge of electrical network and infrastructure, business and operational environment.
- Demonstrated experience in scripting across different technologies such as Python and SQL and the ability to assimilate new domain tools quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis and data reconciliation, normalisation and the use of techniques such as machine learning to assist with larger scale data activities.
- Extensive demonstrated knowledge of system optimisation, including experience in productionising software systems, planning and conducting testing, and implementing best practice version control.
- Extensive problem solving and analytical skills. Experience in providing innovative solutions to capital and infrastructure engineering project and programming problems.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills, with strong interpersonal and facilitation skills, with the ability to apply this to mentoring and training. Able to collaborate with multiple teams, and engage and influence management and stakeholders for positive outcomes.
- Superior written communication skills and business acumen including experience in preparing designs and reports and documenting systems appropriately for the end systems administrator.
To apply for this opportunity, please click on apply or visit www.morganmckinley.com.au
For more information email Gavin at email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.