Senior Android Developer
About the Organisation:
Join a leading FinTech organisation as they are expanding their engineering team in an exciting time of change and growth. They use a modern tech stack and while on the engineering team, you will have opportunities to grow your professional skill-set. They boast new offices in the CBD and have a strong work-life balance including team lunches and personal project time to work on anything you're interested in!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Design, build & maintain high-level code in Kotlin/RX Java
- Assist in high-level technical strategy in relation to the Android application development
- Building applications for multiple devices
- whilst also be able to be very hands-on with your coding ability. This role will entail analysis, design and evolvement of both business and technical strategy to help the firm shape the architectural and application frameworks.
- Expert in Android development with strong knowledge of Android SDK and ability to code for non-typical devices
- Solid understanding of APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Good understanding of benchmarking & optimization
- Experience collaborating on cross functional project teams with design and all stakeholders
- Experience with Xamarin is highly regarded.
- Experience within Financial services & Payments domain knowledge is highly regarded
- Advanced knowledge of cloud computing preferably AWS
If you are or know anyone who would be interested in this role, please get in touch with Dominic Samranyke at email@example.com or 02-89863140.