Fantastic opportunity for a Senior CI specialist to join a high performing and innovative brand.
Reporting to the Head of Continuous Improvement, this important leadership role will have responsibility to:
- Actively be involved in building and promoting a continuous improvement culture with a strong focus on improvement sustainability
- Guide and engage senior stakeholders to own improvement initiatives in their respective areas
- Facilitate Accelerated Improvement Workshops
- Understand key business drivers and break down large scope objectives to manageable initiatives with tangible outcomes
- Actively be involved in driving tangible net results in EBITDA improvement
- Provide superior advocacy for and guidance in the Continuous Improvement journey to Management and Staff, clearly articulating the journey and personally demonstrating the values required to successfully deliver complex CI initiatives
- Focus efforts and drive business change by effectively applying an array of Continuous Improvement tools as applicable
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Demonstrated Lean Transformation background
- Practicing knowledge of Lean tools and Techniques- Standard Work Implementation, Visual Management Systems roll out, Value Stream Mapping etc
- Understanding of Change Management methodology (ADKAR, Jon Kotter's 8 Step process etc) and experience using change management techniques in whirlwind environment.
- Senior level communication style that translates into effective stakeholder management skills at all levels, with high advocacy capabilities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.