Our client, a leading Government organization, are looking to appoint an experienced Compliance Officer to work alongside a collaborative ASQA audit remediation team in coordinating evidence, collation of documentation and maintenance of document repository that meet legislative and regulative requirements.
- Manage communication channels efficiently and effectively with key internal and external stakeholders, directing enquiries and following up on unresolved issues and actions to ensure that the support provided is value-adding and effective
- Research, gather, collate and provide analysis and interpretative information that contributes to informed decision making and effective management of compliance, standards and quality
- Maintain appropriate corporate systems including records, evidence, documentation to ensure data and information is accessible and accurate, compliant with regulatory and legislative requirements and contributes to delivering corporate outcomes
- Deliver quality advice to stakeholders, regulators and internal customers to ensure consistency with guidelines and best practice
- Collaborate with other teams in the audit project to develop, processes and practices that will efficiently and effectively support the project
- Reflect the organisations values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making
- Being both outcome driven and customer focused in a dynamic and evolving environment with multiple work streams and competing priorities
- Acquiring and sustaining the confidence and support of clients, stakeholders and colleagues by ensuring the support and advice adds value and contributes in a positive manner to achieving project objectives
- Working within a broader educational framework and understanding cross-business impacts that contribute to both the achievement of project objectives, and identification of potential blockers
- Meeting strict deadlines with accuracy and completeness
- Experience in providing quality compliance support in a high volume professional environment, exercising initiative and discretion and handling sensitive issues and documents
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government, contact Stefan Cupac on 02 8986 3154 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.