This leading NSW Government Department is seeking to engage a compliance officer for a short-term contract based in Sydney CBD.
The Compliance Officer supports, contributes to and directly undertakes a range of compliance-related activities, including inspections and investigations, across assigned areas of responsibility in order to support the achievement of regulatory objectives.
- Undertake inspections, complaints investigations, reviews and audits, and take or recommend actions to address instances of apparent non-compliance.
- Provide timely, accurate information and general guidance to customers and other key stakeholders, in relation to compliance and associated matters.
- Prepare and/or contribute to the preparation of timely and accurate reports, correspondence, briefings and submissions relevant to compliance activities.
- Maintain accurate and timely records and systems necessary to support the effective operation and reporting of relevant activities.
- Contribute to and support projects and initiatives associated with the development, implementation and continual improvement of a strategic, risk-based approach to compliance programs.
- Demonstrated experience is a similar position and excellent communication skills.
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Aoife Power
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.