Leading international digital payments and card provider. Varied and busy role. Great opportunity to develop strong relationships across the business.
Join a leading international digital payments and cards organisation where you will be responsible for the compliance obligations for the Melbourne office.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist to obtain and/or renew regulatory licences for jurisdictions assigned, including the preparation and submission of all required documentation;
Assist to build, maintain and update the Compliance Obligation Registers for all assigned jurisdictions;
- Assist to draft and revise Compliance policies, including but not limited corporate
governance, anti-money laundering,
- Review, approval or rejection of AML/KYC escalations;
- Review, and negotiate merchant/partner/customer contracts to ensure that Compliance
requirements are appropriately embedded;
- Assist to coordinate external and internal audits as required for, but not limited to, the
purposes of internal investigations, mandatory regulatory or scheme requirements;
Conduct or support internal investigations, including the securing of evidence, interview of witnesses, case evaluation and recommendation on actions and next steps;
- Support the Compliance training program, including development, implementation and
- Attend and respond to regulator inquiries, inspections and investigations;
- Retaining all regulatory communications and correspondences including notices and
- Generally assist the Head of Global Regulatory Compliance, in all other matters as directed.
- 3+ years' compliance experience
- Financial services experience advantageous
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple and complex stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or discuss your career options generally, please contact Renee Patu of our Sydney office on 02 8986 3120 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.