Complex Case Manager -Workers Compensation
This leading Insurance provider is seeking to engage a complex case manager on a 2 year contract, based in Sydney CBD. You will responsible for processing, investigating and resolving level 3 escalated complaints with the intent of offering strategies and solutions to drive sustainable case management practices.
- Process, investigate and resolve written or telephone escalated level 3 complaints pertaining to claims or policies
- Interpret and apply relevant sections of legislation, policy, contract and or other operational guidelines to resolve complaints
- Provide clear consistent guidance to stakeholders by recommending solutions to enable resolution of complaints
- Make judgements and decisions on when to advise management in relation to emerging issues detected during their dealings with Agents and providers
- Resolve problems requiring practical application of knowledge exercising initiative and judgement
- Make contributions to the development of specific business requirements of the Return to Work Branch and assist to achieve improved scheme results
- Identify potential system failures in agent's service delivery and proactively recommend solutions to assist with the resolution
- Understanding of the management of claims in an empathetic manner
- Extensive understanding of the NSW workers compensation insurance industry
- Current knowledge of NSW legislation
- Applied claims management knowledge
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Aoife Power
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.