Committees Officer (Executive Officer)
This leading Sydney University is seeking to engage a Committees Officer (Executive Officer) who will provide committees support across a large program of work which includes 8 Steering Committees.
The role will have a major focus on coordinating and administering Steering Committees, as well as the administration of key web platforms.
- Prepare agendas, minutes and correspondence for approx. 10 monthly Steering Committees, in accordance with University policies and procedures, ensuring that any sensitive or confidential items are dealt with in a tactful and discrete manner.
- Set-up and attend Steering Committee meetings, take minutes (record actions, decisions, key discussion points) and distribute to Steering Committee members and Project Managers
- Collate Steering Committee PowerPoint packs for approx. 15 projects
- Liaise with and brief meeting Chairs to effectively deliver meeting outcomes. Send advice on decisions where applicable and prepare follow-up correspondence.
- Maintain annual schedule of related meeting dates for Program committees and working parties ensuring optimal coordination. Establish meeting dates appropriately, send meeting invites, book meeting rooms and set up the rooms including arranging AV support for presentations.
- Maintain Program Office decisions register, terms of reference, membership and address details for Committees. Maintenance and support relevant communications and committee websites (SharePoint 365).
- Manage enquiries from committee members, staff on matters dealt with by the Committee
- Coordinate and manage out of session and endorsement by circulation requests from Project Managers
- Provide administrative support to the Program Office as required
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in a similar position with in a complex organisation
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
To find out more about this, and other opportunities please apply today - Vanessa Wilson
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.