Claims Quality Assurance Specialist
An exciting opportunity exists with a leading Insurance Provider for a Claims Quality Assurance Specialist.
The purpose of the role is to support and provide quality assurance on the delivery of scheme initiatives that impact on the scheme's sustainability, consistency and customer service. Review and inform the on-going monitoring of scheme-wide claims practice to support reporting on performance against plan and objectives
- Undertake quality assurance reviews as required and support effective communication of outcomes and further initiatives to the business
- Coordinate the review of the quality assurance of Return to Work and Support (RTW&S) subject matter experts to support scheme-wide quality assurance programs and insights into potential improvements in scheme operation
- Review customer interactions to check consistency with the claims experience and develop and recommend corrective and preventive action
- Maintain and update the annual schedule of performance reporting by EML and track reporting against plan
- Review of claims management outputs to compare compliance with policies and standards
- Research and prepare quality assurance reports and provide recommended solutions to any issued which may impact on the operation of the scheme
If you are interested in the role please click on the apply button, or contact Vanessa Wilson on 02 8986 3154
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.