Change Manager - HIgh Exposure - Big 4
A large, domestic financial institution is looking for a Change Manager to facilitate and deliver key change milestones across a Major Transformation program. You will be responsible for developing and implementing change initiatives to ensure stakeholders are ready, willing and able to adopt and embed change as well as contributing to business benefits realisation across the program.
The Change Manager will be responsible for ensuring the design, development and implementation of change supports the customer and banker needs and the realisation of business benefits across various projects and portfolios.
- Develop and manage the change plan to deliver the agreed capabilities and realise the business benefits within agreed scope, time and budget.
- Deliver change in-line with the Operating Model
- Develop and manage stakeholder expectations and engagement
- Ensure stakeholders are ready, willing and able to adopt and embed the change
- Ensure change related risk (people, operations, organisational) is within desired levels and that risks are managed according to agreed risk frameworks
- Regular status reporting as it relates to the change program/initiative including budgets, progress, risks and resourcing
Key Skills & Experience:
If this sounds like a position of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please submit your resume for consideration today.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Wiona Court at Morgan McKinley on 02 8986 3113.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.