Exciting opportunity to play an integral role in the post-covid workplace
The COVID-19 pandemic has created unprecedented opportunities to accelerate cultural change across the department. The current landscape has resulted in an appetite to challenge how our workplaces can adapt to the changing needs of the organisation and better support a workforce that are:
- Physically in one office less frequently
- Using technology to create and collaborate
- Employing greater degrees of flexibility in how/when/where they work
- Mindful of choosing the best environment suited to their outcome
- In conjunction with the Director Change and Integration, develop the overall change management strategy to transition the department to a new way of working
- In conjunction with the Director Change and Integration and the Communications Manager, develop a communication and engagement plan to support a successful transition throughout the various phases from exploration to execution, act as the conduit between the programme and People and Culture to ensure alignment between the programmes and a successful execution with our People at The Heart
- Develop a Change Management Plan that outlines the project schedule, resource plans, risk and issues registers for the change stream, and the rhythm and process for monitoring and report against progress
- Develop, coordinate and deliver innovative, interactive and hands-on change strategies designed to build change readiness for staff and the business
- Coach the Change Leads and Change Analysts to achieve a consistent delivery across the Cluster, ensuring that our People remain at The Heart of our strategy
- Working with peers and colleagues in project and BAU teams responsible for delivery of project
- outcomes to ensure identification of change and communication requirements and development of strategies to assist with the embedding of change
- Proven experience in successfully delivering on large scale workplace change or transformation projects.
- Preference for experience in projects related to significant workplace transformations including Activity Based
Working, office relocations and culture change will be highly regarded.
- Proven experience in large scale change projects across multiple divisions and geographies either in a
capacity as a change management consultant or relevant experience with managing project teams will be
If you meet with the above criteria and would like to apply for this role, please apply via the link below.