Exciting opportunity to join this leading Government department in a 6 month contract!
Fantastic opportunity to join this leading Government department in a 6 month contract to start ASAP. Role Responsibilities:
- Changes to Fatigue Standards requiring changes to shift rosters
- Consultation with civil workforce - 150+ employees across area of operations
- Roster options developed but require socialisation with employees/ feedback and agreement on final roster
- Consultative process/ change management
- Travel to multiple sites required in current climate (essential service) - car provided from base
- Union consultation
- Experience in dealing with similar civil workforce
- Change management background
- Influencing/ negotiation skills
- Understanding of shift rostering patterns, HVNL and regulations
- Must hold a current driving licence
If you would like to apply for this role and meet with the above criteria, please apply via the link below.