Change Manager opportunity on complex change program
Change manager for a major program with multiple streams. This is a CBD based opportunity to drive ea significant Change agenda. There is a Change strategy in place to execute.
- Create change management plans for the technology portfolio (ERP, Applications etc)
- Comms plans and training plans to ensure adoption
- End to End change from strategy to execution
- Stakeholder management and engagement of internal and external stakeholders
- Ongoing targeted communications
- Ensuring change is well aligned with the project plan, business and stakeholders to ensure minimal resistance/disruption to BAU
- This role will work very closely with the projects team and stakeholders, and will be key in the managing the business change aspects of the strategy
- Experience as a Change Manager creating CM roadmap and delivering roadmap to the business in conjunction with successful delivery of projects
- Experience working with senior leaders and gaining buy-in and support
- Experience using different change methodologies across a umber of industries
- Exceptional communications skills - both written and verbal
- Previous experience in contact centre programs
- Big 4 consulting experience highly desired though not a necessity
- Exposure to less mature change environments
- Resilient, pragmatic operator with growth mindset
- This is a unique opportunity for someone that is a high performing individual, you'll have experience working in a number of industries with a high successrate, you'll be a polished presenter and up for your next challenge. This opportunity is career defining.
Should you fit the above criteria then please click APPLY or reach out to myself for a confidential conversation: email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.