Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Change Lead to join this exciting project.
This leading Government Department located in Chatswood is looking for an experienced Change Lead to support the project lifecycle and work in collaboration with program delivery streams to meet program schedules and objectives. The Change Lead will focus on developing strategies and programs for the people side of the transformation to drive awareness, adoption and use of the programs.
- Provide leadership and coaching to project teams so that they can effectively identify and manage operational change for staff.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to enhance organisational capabilities to manage change in a continuous improvement service delivery environment.
- Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration and the exchange of information to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes.
- Work with key stakeholders to analyse critical change impacts that will influence the project's success and facilitate the development of strategies and tactics to address these.
- Provide expert advice on the change impact that proposed solutions, functionality or work flows will have for the staff.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Change Lead within a Government department.
- Experience managing a medium-large organisational change in an enterprise organisation.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders, vendors and customers.
- Applying a change management approach to successfully deliver a program of change.
- Coaching staff to foster a performance-based and customer-focused work culture.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must hold a current drivers licence with potential to travel in greater Sydney.
If you think that you would be a good fit for this role, please apply to today via the link below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.