Seeking driven Change/Comms Analyst
What's on offer?
Working to support across cultural and technology projects this role offers variety, career progression and c-suite access.
- Provide change expertise to guide the planning and implementation of new projects
- Provide project and change coordination following meetings with project and key business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a stakeholder matrix, monitoring risks, issues and opportunities throughout the program
- Work with senior leaders, project managers, and project teams to support change agenda
- Develop and maintain key relationships within the organisation
- Work with the team to provide updates, keep abreast of emerging issues, and identify opportunities and risks, and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Work with C suite stakeholders, presenting and documenting key meetings
- Produce internal communications to update organisation on change
- Prepare reports and briefings related to the program
- 2+ years experience in Change
- Previous experience in Project Coordination is highly desirable
- Proven experience in developing change strategies and implementation plans
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills with Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and successfully manage complex issues
- A high level of personal integrity, drive and independence
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit your CV via the link below.