Process, investigate and resolve level 3 escalated complaints with the intent of offering strategies and solutions to drive sustainable case management practices.
In this role with a NSW leading Insurer you will be responsible for processing, investigating and resolving level 3 escalated complaints with the intent of offering
strategies and solutions to drive sustainable case management practices. Identify potential system failures in agent's service delivery and proactively recommend solutions to assist with the resolution.
- Process, investigate and resolve written or telephone escalated level 3 complaints pertaining to claims or policies
- Interpret and apply relevant sections of legislation, policy, contract and or other operational guidelines to resolve complaints
- Provide clear consistent guidance to stakeholders by recommending solutions to enable resolution of complaints
- Make judgements and decisions on when to advise management in relation to emerging issues detected during their dealings with Agents and providers
- Resolve problems requiring practical application of knowledge exercising initiative and judgement
- Understanding of the management of claims in an empathic manner
- Extensive understanding of the NSW workers compensation insurance industry
- Current knowledge of NSW legislation
- Applied claims knowledge
- Experience in dealing with complex claims investigations whilst balancing competing needs
- Demonstrated empathy and resilience
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government contact Shelley Austin on 02 8986 3125 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.