Case Manager Adviser
This leading Insurance provider is seeking to engage a Case Manager Adviser on a 12 month contract position, based in Sydney CBD.
You will be working collaboratively and strategically with agents to identify claims that require a work capacity decision and monitor work capacity decision making in relation to quality and quantity.
- Coach and mentor case managers and technical staff on best practice for case management and workplace rehab, ensuring claims are appropriately prepared for a work capacity decision where appropriate
- Assist in identifying and monitoring claims that require return to work strategy, workplace rehabilitation intervention or management and/or a work capacity decision
- Identify key areas for improvement and strategies to enhance or change processes
- Work within Scheme partners (Agents) to support customer service, and sustainable outcomes
- Collaborate with, monitor, educate and direct relevant stakeholders, including scheme, and external providers
- Collaborate and make decisions about complex claim related matters
- Participate in audits/health checks, claim planning and provide insight and feedback on the analysis and interpretation of data
- Develop, manage and attend relevant subject matter face-to-face training with scheme agent staff
- Provide appropriate advice to individual claim issues raised by internal teams and/or scheme agents
Skills & Experience
- Ability to coach and mentor staff
- Extensive demonstrated experience in workers compensation claims management, particularly in relation to advanced claims, return to work and workplace rehabilitation management, and work capacity decision making
- Demonstrated ability in providing legislative and technical claims management advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically at a scheme wide level and confident in liaising and influencing internal and external stakeholders
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government please apply today - Aoife Power
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.