A Capability Curriculum & Program Manager.
An exciting opportunity exists with a leading Utilities Provider for a Capability & Program Manager. This role is responsible for the strategy of the design, development and evaluation of the entities organisational capability curriculum and programs.
They manage end-to-end delivery of a broad curriculum incorporating technical training, leadership development, behavioural and enabling capabilities, coaching and mentoring, and OD programs. A key focus for this position is the modernisation of the existing course catalogue, learning solution design methodology, and the learning governance processes that address a broad curriculum of interventions from technical training through strategic organisational development initiatives. This role is very hands-on and project management focused.
- Tertiary qualifications in Organisational Psychology, Human Resource Management, Education, Training or related disciplines
- A minimum of 10 years' experience In L&D within a medium-large organisation, along with a solid understanding of key related HR/training areas
- Demonstrated experience in business change design in medium-large organizations
- Significant demonstrated experience in developing, initiating and executing organisational development activities and plans - including providing guidance & leadership in Communication, Coordination and Analysis
- Strong understanding of organisational issues and challenges when going through organisational capability change Strong organisational skills, the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities, maintain attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment
- High-level customer focus and stakeholder management skills
- Proven analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced close-knit team environment, developing effective and positive working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders with clarity and precision both in writing and verbally
If you are interested in the role please click on the apply button.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.