Business PM to join the Business Banking team and work across the Risk Systems.
Exciting opportunity for a Business Project Manager with strong background in Banking/FS and Risk System Implementations to join a Big 4 Bank.
About Your Role:
- Develop, communicate and implement project scope and plan
- Work with Senior Management to manage and deliver projects
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing processes &/ or initiatives to achieve optimal output
- Ensure projects meet deadlines and budget
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager within Banking or FS
- Experience delivering Regulatory and Compliance Initiatives
- Deep understanding of regulatory requirements and changes
- Proven track record managing Risk and Compliance projects
- Demonstrated experience as a strong people leader is required
- Experience in influencing C level stakeholders and strong people management experience
If you are a Business Project Manager with experience across Risk Systems within large FS organisations, then we are keen to speak with you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.