Business Analyst - Financial Crime - Leading Bank - Sydney CBD
Join a leading bank to work on some of the largest Risk based projects in the Sydney market. You will be working with a large variety of stakeholders and help to lead the delivery of key projects across the Risk portfolio.
The team is currently looking for a Senior BA with credit risk experience as well as exposure to the following; Basel, Capital Management, Risk Analytics, Operational Risk, Financial Crime, AML and compliance.
- Proven experience working on large and complex Risk based projects in Financial Services
- A strong BA skill set including gathering requirements, documentation, facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
- Strong stakeholder management experience working with senior stakeholders and eternal vendors.
- Able to develop and maintain a process library
- Experience in business case preparation and development
- Experience in Agile delivery, including supporting tools e.g Jira/ Confluence
- Extensive experience in business process improvement/ re-engineering; data analysis, functional and non-functional analysis
- Project experience: Basel, Capital Management, Risk Analytics, Operational Risk, Financial Crime, AML and compliance.
If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to apply!