A great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the Transformation Team of a leading Insurance business on a permanent basis.
As part of a high performing team you will contribute to the Transformation of the Enterprise through the development and management of a Transformation Roadmap.
This will be achieved by providing sound planning, governance, analysis, scope and stakeholder management, risk and issue management, team building and communication.
- Contribute to the development of the Transformation Agenda
- Provide meaningful insights to help manage the Transformation, including monitor progress in capability uplift to ensure successful delivery of our Strategy
- Conduct analysis and be able to present clearly articulate recommendations
- Work closely with Strategy to ensure continuous alignment of our Strategy, Business Plan and Transformation Agenda
- 2-3 years experience in a business BA role
- Strategic thinking / Outcome-focused to deliver results
- Deliver with speed and efficiency
- Good stakeholder and change management capability
- Communicates with influence and write on complex issues logically
- Broad knowledge of financial, commercial, technical and legal issues
- Have a strong customer focus
- Ability to manage ambiguity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.