- CBD Location
- 3 month contract
- Immediate start
Our client is a leading online retail brand who are known for their fast paced and great workplace culture. They are currently 80% through a system migration roll-out & need someone to come in and lead the project to completion.
They run in an agile environment & you will have access to the whole team to get the job done. This is a great opportunity to be the key driver of the project & have full control of all the moving parts.
- Engage with end users and subject matter experts to identify, develop, document, validate and endorse the requirements of their business units
- Run gap analysis of the features and functionality that have already been delivered, highlighting areas of the system that can be cutover without any additional work
- Deliver a business cutover plan, moving the business from legacy systems and processes to the new system
- Participate in the creation of low or high fidelity prototypes working alongside UX/UI resource
- Facilitate relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective
- Deliver internal training for new features to team members and end users by identifying needs, preparing materials and delivery as needed
- Agile environment with experience in requirement elicitation, gathering, documentation and management
- Gap analysis of current programs of work
- Stakeholder engagement across all levels of the business
- System migration experience (retail/product preferred)
- effective interaction with stakeholders and users in the provision of advice, guiding decision-making and seeking cooperation in the delivery of services
- Running of training's and workshops
If you are interested in the role please APPLY now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.