Business Analyst - Credit Risk
- CBD Location
- 6 month contract
- Credit risk
My Client is undertaking a number of key strategic initiatives requiring significant review and enhancements in the way it's credit decision systems operate and are integrated with credit bureaus and internal host systems / data repositories.
This role will be part of the Risk Management, Risk Analytics and Decision Systems team and you will be responsible for the development and documentation of systems, technical specifications as well as end to end testing of new systems functionality within credit decision systems and associated systems/platforms.
- Work on business requirements / user story details from technology perspective, ensuring that requirements are accurately documented for technology team to deliver accordingly
- Create robust documentation for any new systems enhancements / changes and associated changes to any key processes and procedures
- Work with multiple stakeholders ensuring that detailed technical requirements are collated and documented and solve for the business needs
- Develop and execute robust testing of any systems / technical changes end to end
- Ensure that the level of testing undertaken meets the published change processes
- Test across multiple systems used by the Credit Risk team
- Review and complete impact analysis of regular technical systems changes initiated by other areas of the company ensuring that changes do not adversely impact Credit Risk and ensure Credit Risk requirements are included and prioritised as part of changes, should it be necessary
- 3-5yrs experience in banking as a business analyst role or equivalent
- Previous experience in using credit decision system
- Detailed knowledge of Banking Host systems and how they function
- Knowledge of application process for unsecured/secured products and respective processing systems
- Previously tested and implemented systems/tech changes
- Understanding of database structures and interaction with mainframe systems and ability to find solutions to extract data based on detailed specifications requirements
If you are interested please APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.