Permanent opportunity for Business Analyst in Macquarie Park
One of the professional services firms is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst on permanent basis to work within their PMO team to transform business services to meet their global business needs.
Located in Macquarie Park, you will manage assigned business analysis deliverables of a programme of work designed to deliver strategic objectives. You are functional and have strong communication, stakeholder & vendor management skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Producing the business analysis deliverables assigned to them as required (plan, process maps, requirements documentation, requirements traceability matrices, use cases and scenarios, procedures, reports on outcomes and recommendations)
- Planning and performing business analysis activities as required, e.g. information gathering, process analysis and design, requirements elicitation, current state analysis, gap analysis, and workshop design and facilitation
- Adopting the company's project delivery framework and ensures that good business analysis practices are maintained
- Proactively identifying and managing project risks and issues related to their deliverables
- Collaborating with programme managers, project managers and work stream leads to achieve the project objectives according to scope, time, cost and quality expectations
- Works with the Change & Communication work stream to identify and understand change impacts on the business
- Reports to the business analysis work stream lead on status, including issues and risks, and collaborates with others to manage interdependencies
What you'll have;
- Uni degree qualified, Business analysis or process improvement certified
- Background in financial, legal, banking or insurance preferred
- Over 3 years' experience as in business analyst - exposure to variety of projects
- Demonstrable experience in working on cross functional business improvement initiatives
- Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Strong documentation and process modelling skills
- Proven ability to communicate to all levels both verbally and in writing
- Experienced in working with global virtual teams
- Legal or professional services industry experience is highly regarded
- Experience in agile frameworks and methodologies
You will have an opportunity to progressive team and work with smart and outcome driven individuals. If you believe you have the above skills and experience, you should apply for the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.