Seeking an experienced BI Developer to work with a leading Government Agency for an initial 6 month contract, based in Chatswood.
This leading Government Department is seeking an BI Developer for an initial 6 month contract based in Chatswood. In this role you will develop and support SQL databases, data models and QlikView dashboards to support the departments needs. The role requires complete comprehension of enterprise data models and utilization of both relational and dimensional data sources.
- Design, develop, test, support and enhancement of QlikView / QlikSense dashboards for clinical solutions.
- Develop combinations of scripts, databases, dashboards to deliver analytics solutions to solve specific client problems.
- Participate in user requirements analysis, translate business requirements into design and configuration recommendations, engage and negotiate with stakeholders and provide high quality BI solutions by utilising technical expertise.
- Perform detailed analysis of source systems, source system data and model that into data warehousing by designing, developing, and testing scripts to import data from source systems and test QlikView dashboards to meet customer requirements.
- Modelling, promoting and encouraging a culture that embraces the values of the organisation, a positive 'can do' attitude and approach in interactions with internal managers and staff, customers and other stakeholders.
- Sound experience in data warehouse design, modelling and data mining, in-depth understanding of DBMS, OLAP, ETL and BI technologies. Experience of T-SQL, SSRS and SSIS.
- 5 plus years' experience as a MS SQL Developer spanning across scripts, programmes, databases, and dashboards etc.
- Extensive experience in full life cycle Qlikview / QlikSense development and experience in optimising existing Qlikview solutions to improve efficiency.
- Proven experience in building high-quality scalable and predictable BI solutions using QlikView.