A great opportunity for a senior management accountant to advance their career and work with a leading University.
Looking to take the next step in your career?
This leading university is seeking to engage an experienced and dedicated management accountant to support the relationship management and business/decision support partnering teams. In this role you will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, business partnering and reporting for multiple portfolios to senior management.
- Provisioning day-to-day relationship management and business partnering for complex portfolios.
- Supporting Senior Finance Managers and Finance Managers in the development of strategic annual client plans that identify the current and future key issues and needs for the client portfolio.
- Plan & manage the entire annual budget process for allocated divisions.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial forecasts and providing decision support for relevant Senior Finance Managers.
- Assist in timely & accurate preparation of the monthly Board Reporting Pack.
- Contribute to and if required lead savings & efficiency initiatives.
- Participate in process improvement projects.
- Provide strategic advice to the more senior members in the Finance team. This includes preparing business cases and briefs.
- Manage all day to day management accounting activities within allocated portfolios.
- Relationship management skills across all levels of the organisations, inspiring confidence and trust.
- An ability to provide operational financial insights, sound financial management, decision support, advice and analysis.
- The ability to navigate across a complex (matrix reporting) enterprise.
- Experience interpreting, applying and integrating complex financial policies and procedures, external requirements and accounting standards.
To register your interest for this opportunity please submit your resume in a word format to Vanessa Wilson using the link below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.