Join Australia's Best Place to Work 2019!
This is a senior leadership opportunity to join an ASX Listed Banking Group based in Sydney. In this exciting and dynamic role, you will be responsible for partnering with business units in managing Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) compliance, internal policies and regulatory requirements. You will lead the review and uplift the SOx controls for Group Finance.
In this key role, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the review and uplift of the SOx controls for Group Finance
- Lead the continual review of existing controls and identify improvements
- Review industry best practice and bring innovation and critical thinking to financial control
- Engage with key stakeholders (e.g. control owners and process owners) across Finance to identify areas of concern and/or improvement, perform investigations and development of remediation plans and to drive excellence in controls assurance for in-scope processes
- Run Risk and Controls focused change, deep dives and projects
- Support and assist the wider Finance Risk and Compliance Team where required
- People Management - Lead the team to achieve objectives
- 10+ years experience in Financial Control/ Audit / SOx controls experience in a bank highly relevant and preferred
- Exposure to product systems, data flows, financial accounting and finance systems
- Proven experience in running small to medium sized deep dives and projects
- Proven experience in understanding and influencing at all levels of an organisation
- Experienced in leading finance teams in a banking environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan and deliver an integrated program of work
Please register your interest in this position by sending through a copy of your CV to Tamara Wood at email@example.com or call 02 8986 3145 for a confidential discussion.