Report into the CFO & Lead FP&A
This is a rare opportunity to lead an established yet growing Financial Planning and Analysis team for an ASX Listed Banking Group based in Sydney. In this exciting and dynamic role, you will be reporting into the CFO and provide strategic analysis and advice to multiple stakeholders across the bank.
In this key leadership role, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic analysis and advice to the Retail Bank's senior management, and work collaboratively across finance; namely financial control, data and analytics, product, funding and liquidity, capital, credit, tax, investor relations and regulatory reporting teams.
- Business Partnering - will include providing guidance and advice following thorough review of client, operational, product and financial management information, a deep and detailed understanding of profitability models and business drivers to understand and challenge strategic direction.
- Lead a high performing team (approx. 3-5 reports)
- Use your strong relationship building skills to engage and influence a variety of key stakeholders across the bank.
- Manage corporate communications and investor relations for the division.
- A detailed understanding of commercial business drivers, data analytics and influencing business strategic direction in a complex, banking environment.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and coaching commercial insights, data and process improvements.
- Exceptional team management, coaching & leadership experience.
- A change mindset to promote team and client innovation is required.
- Accounting or Finance qualification (or similar)
Please register your interest in this position by sending through a copy of your CV to Tamara Wood at email@example.com or call 02 8986 3145 for a confidential discussion.