Exciting opportunity to join a leading global bank for a 3 month contract role to start ASAP.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading international bank at their Sydney offices based in the CBD. *Initial start likely to be work from home.
Working on a KYC remediation project, the AML Quality Assurance Specialist has a broad range of responsibilities.
- Providing advice to the 1st line business on KYC and AML requirements
- Participating in projects to enhance customer files
- Participating in the bank's Quality Assurance model for client files i.e. assess whether selected customer files comply with Australian and bank requirements
Background & Experience:
- AML compliance certification (ie ACAMS)
- Relevant degree (law, business, accounting)
- 5-8 years' experience in AML compliance
- Preferably experience with an EU/ American bank
- Proven experience in KYC advisory (both on boarding as well as " post" quality assurance)
- High degree of analysis as well as strong problem solving ability and interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply for this role and meet with the above criteria, please apply via the link below.