Contracting opportunity for a Digital/Agile Business Analyst
One of the Australian owned organisations is looking for an experienced Digital/Agile Business Analyst to work within their projects delivery team on contract basis. Based in CBD, you'll be tasked to work on a number of digital transformation initiatives.
In this role you are responsible for leading business analysis activities on a number of application projects.
What you'll have;
- Solid digital projects experience (customer experience, design, application)
- Strong exposure working in agile environment and following agile methodologies
- Leading the project scoping, gathering functional and non-functional requirements and mapping out processes.
- Facilitating workshops and understanding the client's requirements in relation to the performance of the business and the provision of competitive commercial solutions.
- Stakeholder management on multiple levels (including the stakeholders based overseas).
- Working in Agile (Scrum): creating epics and user stories, creating a backlog and backlog grooming.
- Risk management and process improvement; recommendation of solutions and assessment of business
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe that you have the above skills and experience for the role, you should apply for the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.