Great contracting role for a Agile/Digital Business Analyst
One of the leading Australian organisations looking to hire an experienced Agile/Digital Business Analyst to work within their delivery team on contract basis. Based in Surry Hills, you'll be working with the Digital transformation division serving a number of their business groups.
In this role you are responsible for leading business analysis activities on a number of application projects.
What you'll have;
- Digital projects experience (customer experience, design, application)
- Leading the project scoping, gathering functional and non-functional requirements and mapping out processes.
- Facilitating workshops. Understanding the client's requirements in relation to the performance of the business and the provision of competitive commercial solutions.
- Stakeholder management on multiple levels (including the stakeholders based overseas).
- Working in Agile (Scrum): creating Epics and User Stories, creating a Backlog and Backlog grooming.
- Risk management and process improvement; recommendation of solutions and assessment of business
- Excellent communication skills
If you believe that you have the above skills and experience for the role, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.