Accounts Receivable Officer - $75k
- Exciting Opportunity to join Top 100 London Stock Exchange company
- Great CBD location
- Global Company
Accounts Receivable to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring debtor's invoices, receipting and allocating payments from debtors and accurately loading revenue from the accounts receivable ledger into the general ledger on a monthly basis. Applicable Accounts Receivable tasks are disclosed in the 'Principle responsibilities and accountabilities' section of this agreement.
- Manage Australia and NZ Remittance inboxes
- Collection activity for both markets involving building and maintaining effective communication, developing collection strategies to maintain a low outstanding balance
- Allocate payments received to invoices, matching against remittance advices and Oracle
- Maintain standing data of customers and work with on-boarding team to ensure all customers are in the system
- Participate in the year-end audit, ensuring information is supplied in accordance with agreed timeframes.
- Assist with monthly revenue reconciliations
- Variances are documented and clearance strategies documented
- Daily collection activity
- Weekly outstanding
- Monthly Days Outstanding (DSO) Report
- Ad-hoc as requested
- Ensure procedures are documented and kept up-to-date
- Ensure workflow meets control requirements (e.g., authorisation, supporting documentation, etc)
- Ensure compliance with Group policies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Results oriented and personal accountability
- Good team player
- Strong attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast changing environment
- Skilled in Microsoft applications software (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Superior understanding of Accounts Receivable principles
- Ability to develop new skills and understand new technology as required
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' experience responsible for all aspects of Accounts Receivable in a corporate environment
If you have the above relevant experience please send your CV to email@example.com or hit the apply button below
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.